7.09.2010

remember me?

i can't believe how i have been neglecting my blog! with the greyhound blog and website i have my hands full, and i can't complain because i'm having a BLAST doing it! i'm in the works of deciding whether or not to trademark the i heart cake. brand as well as trying to come up with some new fun items to sew with my new fun i heart cake. tags from namemaker.com. below is a taste of what i've been up to lately: playing with my new canon rebel xsi and making lots of fun things for friends and family. the coffee sleeves below are for the BOK united way online auction. the pattern came from one of my favorite blogs, house on hill road. she is so crafty!


what should my next hobby be? :)





3 comments:

Janessa said...

Those are so cute! I will definitely have to bid on those. When does the auction start anyway?

emily said...

thanks!! i believe the auction stars july 26th. i donated a cupcake pop bouquet as well but they are bundling it with a childrens' birthday party package. i am unsure what else is included.

Kendra said...

I'm glad your back! I actually just bought a sewing machine (a mini one, it's adorable) and decided to take on these coffee sleeves as my first project. They are just so cute.