2.11.2009

currently.

my sensor in my nike+ setup finally died after 1 year 4 months, 217 runs and 570.65 miles. that's NOT including the last few runs that have gone unrecorded. i'm having trouble coping... besides, does a run even count if its not recorded on a website saying you did so? will your body even burn the calories if there's no proof you actually exercised? my replacement sensor is in the mail... i can hardly wait for that little package! especially so my little mini me on the left sidebar will stop mocking me for not logging any runs. hmph. :/

side note: valentine's day is 3 days away! stay tuned for heart shaped cookies. i am very excited to make my first batch of homemade rolled sugar cookies... ever!

also, tristan and i's (is that correct grammar?) 'official' 1 year anniversary is on sunday. that's right! very exciting. it really doesn't seem like it's already been a year although i feel like i've known him forever. that doesn't really make sense... oh well. happiness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im excited to see the heart shaped cookies!!!

Anonymous said...

i think it is "tristan and my"...but i am not english genius.

yay for cookies!!

Anonymous said...

haha. not AN english genius. point proven.